Welcome to La Piazza Continental Cafe!
In the Old Country, “La Piazza” means “The Town Square;” the heart of the village where friends and family gather to share a glass of wine, enjoy a mean and spend some quality time together. A magical atmosphere of warmth, comfort and joy pervades the piazzas throughout Italy. At La Piazza Continental Cafe in Ballito one will find that same atmosphere and may immerse oneself in the unique festive spirit of the Italian Piazza.
Here, we offer you the best of continental cuisine in a beautiful contemporary setting and we allow our patrons to experience the essence of Italy, without the hassle of flying across the ocean.
La Piazza Continental Cafe and Restaurant in Ballito provides the perfect venue for a large family get-together or a simple candlelight dinner for two – we will turn any event into a celebrazione! Rely on our years of restaurant experience and a significantly longer family history of creating delectable meals for la nostra famiglia to satisfy all of your continental cuisine whims. We look forward to serving you and mostly, inviting you to be a part of la famiglia.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Please inform our staff members of any food allergies you may have
- A 10% service charge will apply to tables of eight or more patrons
- We regret that we cannot accommodate separate bills for tables of 8 or more
- As your meal will be freshly prepared, please allow for additional preparation time
- Unfortunately we do not accept cheques
- Please allow at least 30 minutes for well-done meat cuts
- There is a R40 corkage per bottle of wine not purchased from our wine menu
- All extras will be charged accordingly – please enquire about pricing and availability
- Certain items and prices are subject to change and have seasonal availability